Wednesday, October 8, 2008

In the Life of the Wells'

Ryan and I have been married now for about 15 months and what a journey it has been so far! We have grown so much in our relationship with each other and with our friends and God. Right now, I am in the last 2 semesters of grad school for my Masters of Fine Arts in Photography and teaching at NIU in the foundations program for freshman art. I also work for a local photo studio in DeKalb a couple days a week. Ryan is beginning his grad degree in Accountancy this spring! We are very excited about this, well as Ry would say, "being cautiously optimistic" about having all the money we need to both be in school next semester without taking any loans out! Ryan is also working for UPS and at our church, helping out our pastor. God has been so faithful in providing what we have needed!


I have included some of my favorite photos from childhood of Ryan and I! Just for fun.



No comments: