Thursday, October 30, 2008

Life has been pretty busy here for us. I have decided to quite one of my jobs, which I hate to do because I don't like feeling like I can't help someone out when they need it. But with that said, the company needs someone who doesn't have to be trained at all(magically), can work full-time and do it for less than 10/hr. I just need to focus more on school and making sure my priorities are straight in life! I have been praying for strength as I prepare to talk with my boss! I am scared! Ryan and I have also been praying for another job to come my way that would fit better into my schedule; and God is so faithful! I just got a call about a bookbinding job! They are willing to teach me everything I need to know and I can work when is convenient for me! Ryan's job is still going well at UPS...we are waiting to hear if he will have extra hours during the holidays or not. I don't enjoy the waiting game at all!
We did have some fun the past couple of weeks though! We carved pumpkins with the Wells' clan downstairs and watched NIU win another football game with Jeff. We are blessed with great family and friends here in DeKalb/Malta!

This is the pumpkin I carved of Ryan and me at our cocktail party before the wedding.

No comments: