Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The passing of time

Recently I have been amazed at how quickly time passes. Everything seems to bunch together when you get older and I find it hard to keep it all straight! But the funny thing is, I know that my life is so blessed because I see God working in it all the time! I have seen him heal a friend, when things didn't seem to be good at all, I have felt him give me such a sense of peace in the middle of struggles and I have heard him whisper in my ear the words to say to friends at difficult times.
Currently, I am working to finish my schooling and deciding to apply for teaching positions across the nation. I know that God has the perfect plan for Ryan and I in our careers and home life, but prayer is what keeps my faith and trust alive. Please pray for discipline for me in getting the "teaching packet" together!
Ryan is doing great at work and he meets with an adviser from NIU today to get the recommended classes for the Spring! How exciting! Our journey is beginning to reshape itself, but God is so great in the midst! He is using Ryan and I in ways I never thought possible. While he and I are so busy, God allows time to spend with friends and family. We may not be rich, but we are blessed with joy and peace beyond understanding.

Thank you Lord!



No comments: