Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Worth 1000 words

10.30.12

When I rolled on to Hope's campus 13 years ago I never imagined a picture like this.

Use all the space you have and use it well.
 
That there Clark is a mini-van

 
Finally home, I'm beat!
They are getting so big and strong

She loves trying to figure all this stuff out

Dad, she tried to run but I held her down until you got here

How long do I have to be in here before you feed me again?

Whoever, is looking at me is the cutest thing I have seen in months

Hi mom.

You can tell when the professional has the camera...great picture by Jacqueline

Dad said its snowing, no idea what that means but I'm burning while we're inside

This snow stuff better be worth it, this hat is messing up my hair.

We don't get what all the fuss is about...but they will-SNOW!!!
So updating took longer than thought.  Tomorrow or Thursday I will get a bunch more pictures up from our phones.  Those are the ones when you can really catch a random moment.

No comments: