Thursday, May 24, 2012

Big Changes

5/24/12

It has been a long time since this has been updated...so here goes.

Very little remains the same since the last post.  I graduated from NIU with my Masters in May of 2011 and now work for KPMG in the Chicago office.  Jacqueline, Maggie (the beast which we added to the family in April of 2011, pic below), and I moved to the north side of Chicago in October last year.  It was at that same time that Jacqueline got pregnant.  We quickly found out it was twins.  We are updating this site now because the twins are here! Most of you already knew they were here so this blog will be for updates from time to time and of course pictures.  I will break the posts today to try to make them an easier read. I will post the arrival story and then give a brief update on where we are at currently.


No comments: